Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shimmery White Paper Share

I have decided to do a paper share, I guess I can call it that for lack of a better name!

I am able to get a large bulk quantity of Shimmery White Paper. It is exactly the same as Stampin' Up's shimmery white for about a third of the cost.

So, here are the details! All sheets will be 8.5 x 11.

Package of 25 - $6.50 = $.26 per sheet
Package of 50 - $12.00 = $.24 per sheet

(SU's paper is $.75 per sheet this does not include shipping and tax!)

So, the total cost with shipping will be:
25 - $11.00 - for the flat rate envelope or $15.00 for the flat rate box
50 - $16.50 - for the flat rate envelope or $20.00 for the flat rate box

I will mail these out USPS Priority mail. I can either use the flat rate envelope or the flat rate box. I will carefully package the paper with chipboard to protect it, but there is only just so much protection with the envelope. The bigger package is a little more to mail but consider sharing with other local demonstrators, upline or downline. This way you will be able to split the cost of shipping so it is more reasonable. The paper should be fine in this box and will be easier to safely package.

I can accept paypal, checks, and money orders. If you are interested please email me at
cpw3431@verizon.net and I can give you further details as needed.

So, that you know I do not have the paper in hand but will order as soon as I have enough orders. At that point it will take approximately 5 - 7 days to receive the paper, I will then package and send it out. I will post updates as frequently as I can. Thank you for considering participating!
Cyndi

P.S. The card that was posted before this post used some of the shimmery white paper that is available in this share.

3 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

I am SO in! :)

Marjorie Hall said...

I am interested in this paper for my niece's wedding invites - do you plan to purchase more anytime soon or will you share your source? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you might be able to share your source from this paper share? I am making 350 wedding invitations using this paper and I hate to have to quote her the higher cost of SU! Figured it could hurt to ask. My email is gottabstampin@live.com. Thanks!

Bobbi Jo Clark