Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shimmery Vanilla Paper ??

Sound yummy? You are not alone, I have been getting requests for shimmery vanilla paper. It is a close match to Very Vanilla Paper.

I can order this paper at the same time I order the Shimmery White and you can add on packs of 50 to your order for $12.00 each or packs of 25 for $6.50 and pay no extra shipping. I will ship in your existing box, for those who have chosen the envelope you can upgrade to the box for just $4.00 more.

I have been asked how many sheets of paper will fit in a flat rate box. I have looked into it and 300 sheets will fit into the flat rate 8.10 box.

I now need to see if there are enough interested participants to add the vanilla shimmery paper to my order. If you are interested in this option please email me at cpw3431@verizon.net and let me know the quantity that you are interested in. Once the group has filled I will send out a mass email with payment total and options.

The shimmery white group 1 has filled and I am currently filling group 2.

No comments: