Sunday, January 21, 2007

Challenge stamping


Well, I decided to try the color challenge this week at SCS. I wasn't real crazy about it but this is what I came up with.
The little friend tag had the perfect colors in it for this challenge too. It is from a set of tags that my daughter picked out and gave me for Christmas. I believe she got it from the scrapbooking section at Target.
The colors used on this are pale plum, sage shadow, and close to cocoa. I never have used the sage much but it works on here. I also used perfect plum ink for the saying. The ribbon was white grosgrain that I ran across the ink pad a few times to give it the plum color. With all the ribbon I have after doing Jody's ribbon shares I didn't have one that went with this I was a bit surprised to not find a match!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the rounded edges and the cute tag!

Lisa said...

This is really beautiful. I love the scalloped piece it really adds to the card. :)

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO pretty!