Sunday, October 14, 2007

Visiting friends

Well, I was lucky enough to be able to take a trip the end of September to visit with some friends. We had a fun girls weekend with lots of stamping, laughing, and just plain fun!
I have been slow to regroup now that I am home! Way overtired and jet lag I suppose. Anyway, while we were together we did a shoebox swap. Lots of beautiful and really cool projects. This is one of the projects that I took.
It uses some of the hinges that I have for sale from a group share, Coasters, designer paper, twill tape/ribbon, and chipboard letters that came from the Target dollar spot. You could spell out just about anything but I liked the word home for this project. It really is quite simple to put together just a little time consuming to assemble.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so pretty. Is there a possibility of a tutorial on doing it. I have some of those hinges and yet to use them. This would be a great project to quit hoarding them!!! Love your work Cyndi!
Cheryl Sims

Aubs said...

Holy poo this is cute! As soon as my stuff gets here I am totally casing you!