Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friends and Fun

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending time with three great friends that I met on Splitcoaststampers website. We had so much fun! Laughing, stamping, siteseeing it was all a blast.

This weekend it seems so quiet in my house! We spent last friday at the Stampin' Up Virginia Beach Regional. It was pretty fun, they had lots of great presentations. I learned a few new techniques that were pretty cool. After the regional we had an SCS gathering at a local restaurant. We were able to me lots of other great women that love the same things we do. It was a great time with lots of wonderful card swapping and some awesome door prizes!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend.















Jody, Tracy, Karen and I in front of Rudee's!



















On Saturday we took a quick trip up to Williamsburg. This is in front of Bruton Parish.


This is the four of us in front of the Governor's Mansion.
It was so beautiful there, lots of flowers in bloom and the weather was perfect.
Miss you guys!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Ohhh Yeahhh! I am so appy to see these pictures........now I can right click and steal them! LOL

Lisa said...

I am so glad you guys had fun!

Just sorry I missed it! LOL

Dorinda said...

Nice pictures of a some of my faveorite people