Saturday, October 14, 2006




Well, scrapbooking is not the easiest thing for me to do. I do like scrapbooking but always have such a hard time with it. Haven't really figured out why, maybe because I over analyze the whole thing.

Anyway, I have a party to do a demonstration for tomorrow. My hostess did not want to do the normal cards, she really wanted to focus on scrapbooking because that is mostly what her friends like to do. So it was time to conquer my fears of scrapbooking! I decided to kill two birds with one stone so to speak! Scrapbook some of the many photos that I need to do and come up with a few pages for the party!

Christmas always seems to generate a ton of pictures in our house so that is what I tackled!




3 comments:

Karen said...

You are an excellant scrapper stamper! Welcome to blogging!

Unknown said...

Cute pages, Cyndi!!! So glad you decided to join us over on the "dark side" - lol! ;)

Jody Morrow said...

SO CUTE! Great colors! I like your layouts!