Saturday, June 07, 2008

So while I am at it!


I figured since I was back at this posting thing I would go ahead and post another card I did this week.
I just recently got this Stampin' up set and I really like it. I have had my eye on it since the catalog came out with it, so I figured it was time to go ahead and invest in it.

I think that I will probably give this card to my Father-in-law (I hope he appreciates it!) for father's day. I probably will do one similar to send to my own dad! He will appreciate it! I love that about him, even at his age he is quite impressed with my stamping. It is something I didn't think would happen but he brags about my stuff to people, you gotta love it! He actually gets it!

This card has creamy carmel textured paper, chocolate chip and shimmery white. I colored the truck with su markers, I might just be getting the hang of them. The saying is stamped with chocolate chip. I used my nestabilities for the square and scallop square that the truck is on.

No comments: